Blogger Templates
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

03 April 2013

my WORDLESS Wednesday

Dear diary...

Assalamualaikum~

Okeh, dah lama tak menconteng kat entry haku ni.
Dah berkerakkk dah sarang labah-labah aku nengok.
But tOday tergerak lah plak hati ni nak menconteng sikit-sikit.

Now I m working at Subang...
at private kindergarden as a teacher (lah sangat!)
         (but here anak2 will call me Utajah @ Usatazah)
Dah 3 weeks already~ I started working here on 14 of Mac 2013.
At first grandma n grandpa tak bagi pergi.
Then I manage to persuade them to let me gO.
Just once, i need to get at least rm1000.00
Its hard you know~
This is the only way for me to get the money!
Alhamdulillah...here I not so boros lah.
Makin boroi ada lah..heheheheheee
Working here tak lah best sangat BUT because of them (kids)
i felt happy and enjoy.
Teaching is not so easy actually...hahahahaaa...
lebih-lebih lagi kids below 7.
Everyday STRESS plus TIRED equal by SLEEPY
I have and need to struggle for the better future..right??
I will survive!!
This is me, Safella.........

The second one is about my grandma.
Okes, before I start...I would like to say SORRY to her
banyak. Because of me...my lovely grandma tak dapat
nak menjejakkan kaki ke tanah suci Mecca.
Oh my goodness!! truly sorry...
I did'nt meant to do it lah~
Tak nak story panjang-panjang coz its hard to
explain one by one lah. But apa yang pasti
Everything yang berlaku ada sebabnya~ kan? kan? kan?

Hokeh...really need some rest!
So tired dok layan kiddy today~
They are so cute BUT nakal sikit..hahahahaaa
LOBE THEM ALL!!
May Allah bless you~

No comments:

Post a Comment