Blogger Templates
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

26 November 2012

~THE END~

Assalamualaikum !!

This Saturday I will leave this company...
N kalau ada reZeki, le boss will accept me as his worker!
OMG !! I like... NO! I really like being here~ 
with all staff...they treat me well just like
their family~

I continued working here
because I like it..

And when I was here,
I felt great and relax~
My otak is ZERO..
Don't know how to explain~

The End is coming soon...
I cannot continue working here anymore as 
a practical student..
Oh my...leave behind all my memory in here
make me really sad.
Oh gosh!
I really hope le boss will tengok carefully my 
resume and say YESSZA!!
Hahahahaaa.....kan sonang citor~

Aku sedey nak tinggalkan all my kakaks-kakaks 
yang I think very2 kind toward me..
May ALLAH SWT bless all of you kakaks!!
I really hope that someday we will meet again
kat tepi-tepi jalan or kat dalam shupermarket.

Salam sayang dari fella to all kakaks-kakaks yang berada 
di ASH-HAR TRAVEL & TOURS KOTA BHARU....
all
of
yoU
are
OhSemm!!!

Will gonna miss all of you~

BYE...

No comments:

Post a Comment