Blogger Templates
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

19 April 2012

wordless WedNesdaY.. bla bla bla

Assalamualaikum !!


Have u ever heard bout "Family Outing?" the variety show yang suatu ketika dulu pernah
glamor kejap. Well, honestly aku betol-betol tak tahu kenape aku boleh LOIKE habis-habisan
this show. Then 1 day, i figured it out !! YES .... i have my answer~
  Because i felt alone!
  I love family outing coz they showed me something
  that i can feel.. Can't touch, but still can feel !
  I do have my grandma n grandpa beside me..
  But..not having our own family is different.. TOTALLy!
  Yeah, i knew ramai jew kat luar sana yang takde family.
  Aku rase cam aku ni senasib ajo ngan dOrang.
  I felt cam LEFT behind jauuuhhh sangat2.

But...when i m watching this show, it make me tersenyum sesorang and relax! they became so like family.
Ini lah ujian dan dugaan yang maha Esa kepada hambanya iaitu aku~ Yeah, aku redha.. tapi, kadang2 susah nak menutupi wajah sedih aku ni..terutama time2 nak exam!

I m so bernasib baik coz still ade grandma n grandpa! I lobe them....
But still.....I want to have father mother sibling with me. OMG! its quite suffocated bile talk bout mende2 ni. Everyone have their own mother coming while dorang sakit or penat.
Everyone sharing their problems with their father.
N Everyone have something to share or story with their sibling.

Benar seperti kata seorang penulis NOveL :
     Hidup ini tidak semuanya indaH!

N akan datang plak aku terlibat dengan program keluarga angkat.
Satu hal yang aku kurang boleh buat masa program ni....
calling "MOM or DAD" i mean in Malay punyer bahasa lah~
Still thinking what should i call them??
Mak cik and pak cik??
Aunt and uncle??
OR
silent.........#$%^&
hahahaaaa.....should i???? (how dare!)

How i m gonna tell them that i cannot call them using those word.
Hard like batu sungai tau~
It just like you humban diri you dalam periuk panas tatkala you use that words.
MOM & DAD angkat... sO sorry.

But... I m trying derrr~
We will see.. jenk! jenk! jenk!

i need to take a deep rest now. N tomorrow got class tau...
K,gud niteeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment