Blogger Templates
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

14 May 2011

~ WHAT SHOULD I DO ~

      Assalamualaikum !

      I hate my day in UUM nOw !! There are a lot of feeling problems that i have tO face..
Everything that i did are seem wrong and i really fed up with it. Now di tambah plak there are people who really hate me and it make me felt more guilty !! Thanks tO any person that hate me.. Know why?? I can't concentrate on my exams now especially HR papers yesterday. Yes, i m wrOng...wrOng and WrOng !!!!! But instead of thinking that i am evil like a monster.....why not if they ask me first !!

Friends OR amanah ????

     I dOn't knOw....BUt trust me if i have tO say that i chOOse amanah. However, friends alsO important. Miss fella tahu there are people who think bukan2 bout me lah... Xper2, miss paham ! Miss fella ni bukan lah nak mengaku baik sangat.....BUT~ if u tOld me a secret and ask me to keep it frOm anyOne, i think i will keep it till the day i die lah..

No matter lah aper org nak kate...tp yang pasti miss fella ader sebab untuk wat camtu. Memang its quite menyakitkan jiwe n raga BUT it also became a burden tO miss fella gak ! Hissshhhh !!! I hate this feeling... X paham ke kalO miss fella cakap that i cannot tell anyone because of AMANAH ! Not amanah saham berhad punyer pasal... huhuhuuu

As i said...i m only a human !! No matter what i did... I can't do anything bout it.
Now i feel guilty !!!!!!!! Shit !..... I dOn't ever2 like it...
What a suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hate this word.. but maybe it sesuai ngan miss fella lah kOt..(^_^)@(-_-)
thanks tO anyone who first create this word lah !! Credit to pencipta nyer... N
walau menangis ayaq mata darah sekali pown...benda dah berlaku, and miss fella cannot undo it lah. I just can say sORRY~
I TRUST U BUT I PEGANG AMANAH !!
just like i pegang all Ur secret with me....

Dah2 !! Nak study paper POLICY plak.... malas nak feeling lebih2~
this is only kongsian perasaan by miss fella cOz its make me crazy thinking of it now.
Its make me guilty @ stupid @ evil @ bad @ selfish .....
if i can write it in this entry, i really feel calm !
SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD ......

K ...adiOss !!


No comments:

Post a Comment